Learn how to balance your chakras so that you can feel happy and inspired.

How to Control Your Energy

Have you ever had this happen?

You go out in public and BAM all of a sudden you’re bombarded with emotions, feelings and sensations that don’t quite feel like you.

Your anxiety goes through the roof.

You feel out of balance and un-centered.

You don’t feel like YOU anymore.

Want to change that for good?

Learn the two QUICK tips for getting this under control today.

Try the exercises and in the comments let me know how it goes!

If you enjoyed this article, join in to get free email updates!

7 Comments

1. Paula from LV.
    Posted March 28, 2014 at 9:40 am | Permalink

Hi Erin, How are you doing? Never mind I know the answer. you are good. I just wanted to drop you a note to say hello…. I love your hair, cute look and I just wanted to thank you for all you have done for me. You are so much appreciated and admired by me. Hope you love your new home.
    Love & Light,
    Paula Perrino

• Posted March 28, 2014 at 9:41 am | Permalink

Hi Paula!

I am doing well and I am so glad I could help you on your path. <3
      How is all in your world?

Sending love and light,
      Erin-Ashley

• Paula from LV.
        Posted March 28, 2014 at 2:36 pm | Permalink

Thanks for asking, all is well. I continue to grow and learn.
        Namaste’

2. Leslie
    Posted March 28, 2014 at 11:41 am | Permalink

Thank you Erin-Ashley! I was taught this some time ago, but a reminder is always great.

3. Posted March 29, 2014 at 2:43 pm | Permalink

Hi Erin-Ashley,
    This is just what I needed. In spite of our chat in January I am still picking up other people’s energies to the extent that I feel completely run-down by it all. I will practice contracting my energy field and let you know how I go.
    Victoria x

• Posted March 29, 2014 at 2:47 pm | Permalink

Hi Victoria,

Energetic boundaries are tricky things. Let me know how this goes, and I’ll be happy to suggest a few other options for you if you’re still experiencing problems.

Erin-Ashley